Work Smart: Ten reasons to beat procrastination once and for all
Need further convincing? If you’d like to know how beating procrastination could help you work better, see below:
If you beat procrastination, you:
1. Obviously… you’ll get more things done.
2. It makes the difference between wishing for something to happen and making it happen
3. You will use time wisely rather than procrastinating which wastes it foolishly
4. You accomplish the important things with time on your side.
5. You avoid the strain and worry inherent in leaving things last minute.
6. You can get organised ahead of time
7. You have more peace and feel more relaxed more often
8. You can have more quality time for friends and family
9. You can accomplish your dreams and goals sooner and help those around you do the same
What do you think about this blog? Post your comments below.
Awele is an experienced trainer who has worked nationally and delivered training for over 300 delegates – working successfully with over 30 companies and organisations. See here for more information on the range of CPD accredited training services Awele provides.
From goal setting, and planning skills to resilience and stress management, Awele has experience designing and delivering a range of programmes. If you have particular training needs, then do enquire to see how Awele can be of support to you. Workplace stress is not something you have to live with, contact Awele and make stress at work a thing of the past.
Call Awele on 07985 440014 or 0845 054 2781 or