Anger Management- How to use your anger for good
Whether in business or personal life, learning how to manager ager is crucial. Anger is a natural feeling, however if used in the wrong way it can be destructive.
What attendees will gain from attending:
- Recognise your anger triggers before they take hold
- Apply some strategies to use your anger for good
- Discover ways to see the situation from new perspectives
- Explore ways in which anger disguises feelings of vulnerability
- Practice techniques to decrease your anger levels
Book your spot by paying using the PayPal button below.
Date: Friday 4th December 2015 or Saturday 12th December 2015, 9.30-4.30, Central London.
[wpecpp name=”Anger Management” price=”197.00″ align=”left”]